- Snatch 22
- Snatch A Bitch
- Snatch A Fan
- Snatch A Knot
- Snatch Acne
- Snatch Addict
- Snatch Alley
- Snatch And Dash
- Snatch And Run
- Snatch And Trap
- Snatch Apple
- Snatch Attack
- Snatch Axe
- Snatch Back
- Snatch Bandit
- Snatch Basher
- Snatch Basket
- Snatch Batch
- Snatch Beard
- Snatch Biscuit
The second most horrific sounding nickname for the human female's genitals(after cunt). So much so that it can only be properly applied when descibing genitals that are presumed or understood to be filthy or disgusting.
"Yo Jeff, I lost my arm in your Grandma's snatch last night!"
1a. verb. to take or grasp abruptly or hastily.
1b. noun. the act of snatching.
1c. noun. a trap or device used for ensnarement.
2. noun. (an informal term for) female pudendum (vulva/vagina)
3. noun. a brief period of time
4. noun. a type of lift in weight-lifting
5. noun. A film about a diamond heist in London's gangland. Its tagline is "Stealin' Stones and Breakin' Bones." It is the sequel to Guy Ritchie's first film "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels."
Sally snatched the potato chips right off my plate without me even noticing.
1. Noun - Slang term for the vagina
2. Verb - To steal (see "boost" or "jack")
3. Film - A 2000 crime film by British writer-director Guy Ritchie
4. Weightlifting - An Olympic weightlifting movement in which the weight is moved from the floor to a position over the head in one movement. Can be used as a noun or verb in this sense. There are variations, such as the hang snatch and the power snatch.
1. Your little sister has a really tight snatch.
2. I snatched a thousand-dollar necklace from this house on Fargo Street.
3. Snatch is a criminally-underrated movie.
4. Ivan can perform a 200 pound snatch very well.